Skip to the content
Clubhouse Reservation Policies
- All Deposits must be made via cash or Zelle. We will no longer accept check deposits as of 2/15/22.
- In order to hold your date, A $100 refundable deposit will be required within 48 hours of the date you request to book the clubhouse.
- A $25 non-refundable sanitation fee will be required when you book. This brings your total due at time of booking to $125.
- All deposits must be paid to the HOA President, Dr. James McArn, or Treasurer, Dianne Holland.
- Reserving the Clubhouse DOES NOT mean that you are reserve the pool. The pool will still be available for NHHOA homeowners.
- A signed rental agreement will be required in order to reserve the clubhouse.
- Before your deposit is returned, a member of The Board must verify that the Clubhouse was thoroughly cleaned, and the terms of the rental agreement were fulfilled.
To reserve the Clubhouse, please contact an Officer on The Board of Directors. Their contact information is on the Board of Directors Page.